Ponoko spring time design challenge — offical rules
2. Your entry must be uploaded to the Ponoko Showroom by 13 April 2011 at 10pm Pacific Standard Time.
3. All U.S. federal, state, and local taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner. No purchases are necessary; void where prohibited by law.
4. Participants agree to abide by all decisions of Ponoko and Evil Mad Scientist Laboratories, which shall be final and binding with respect to all issues relating to this competition.
5. Prizes are not transferable and no cash alternative or prize substitution is available. Ponoko and Evil Mad Science LLC reserve the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value if the prize listed is unavailable for any reason. All potential winners are subject to verification at the discretion of Ponoko and Evil Mad Scientist Laboratories.
6. Winner agrees that prizes are being provided “as is”, and Ponoko and Evil Mad Science LLC make no warranty, representation or guarantee regarding the prize, including but not limited to its quality, condition, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
7. Ponoko is not responsible for problems including (but not limited to) damaged, incorrect, inaccurate, lost, delayed, or defective entries, or for injury or damage to any computer resulting from participation in this contest. Entries that have been tampered with or altered are void.
8. Ponoko reserves the right to modify, cancel, postpone or end the competition at any time as necessary, at their sole discretion, or to disqualify any participant or winner, at their sole discretion, deemed to have cheated, destroyed, obstructed, or otherwise acted illegally or in bad faith in relation to this competition.
9. Ponoko reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual they find, in its sole discretion, to be in violation of the Terms of Service of Instructables; to be acting in violation of these Rules; to be acting in a unethical or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
10. By submitting an entry and entering this competition, you represent and warrant that: you are over the age of 18, or entering with the knowledge and permission of your parent or guardian (subject to verification), and that the entry does not contain or incorporate the intellectual property and/or confidential information of any third party.
11. By submitting an entry and entering this competition, you hereby grant Ponoko a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, worldwide, royalty free right to publish and distribute your entry for their promotional purposes.
12. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules, or the rights of entrants, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with, the substance laws of the State of Delaware and any applicable laws and regulations of the United States.