15 July – Competition begins.
5 August – Place your order between Tuesday July 15th and Tuesday August 5th 2014 to take advantage of our standard making and shipping times.
19August – You can order as late as Tuesday August 19th 2014 but you will need to upgrade making and shipping speed for the order to ensure it gets in your hands by Friday August 22nd 2014.
24 August - Entries close at 10pm Pacific Daylight Time.
26 August – We’ll announce the best designs finalists and post them on our blog for voting.
1 September – Voting closes.
2 september- Winners announced.
Ponoko will choose finalists based on the following criteria, in no particular order:
1. Your entry must be uploaded to at least one of the three social networks listed and tagged “#ponokonewmaterials”.
2. Your entry must be uploaded by 24 August 2014 at 10pm Pacific Standard Time.
3. All U.S. federal, state, and local taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner. No purchases are necessary; void where prohibited by law.
4. Participants agree to abide by all decisions of Ponoko, which shall be final and binding with respect to all issues relating to this competition.
5. Prizes are not transferable and no cash alternative or prize substitution is available. Promotional vouchers redeemable until September 2nd, 2015. Promotional making voucher is good for Laser Cutting in the US & NZ, does not include metal laser cutting.
6. Winner agrees that prizes are being provided “as is”, and Ponoko makes no warranty, representation or guarantee regarding the prize, including but not limited to its quality, condition, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
7. Ponoko is not responsible for problems including (but not limited to) damaged, incorrect, inaccurate, lost, delayed, or defective entries, or for injury or damage to any computer resulting from participation in this contest. Entries that have been tampered with or altered are void.
8. Ponoko reserves the right to modify, cancel, postpone or end the competition at any time as necessary, at their sole discretion, or to disqualify any participant or winner, at their sole discretion, deemed to have cheated, destroyed, obstructed, or otherwise acted illegally or in bad faith in relation to this competition.
9. By submitting an entry and entering this competition, you represent and warrant that: you are over the age of 18, or entering with the knowledge and permission of your parent or guardian (subject to verification), and that the entry does not contain or incorporate the intellectual property and/or confidential information of any third party.
10. By submitting an entry and entering this competition, you hereby grant Ponoko a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, worldwide, royalty free right to publish and distribute your entry for their promotional purposes.
11. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules, or the rights of entrants, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with, the substance laws of the State of Delaware and any applicable laws and regulations of the United States.