Until Midnight Thursday December 24th 2015 – Buy A Gift Voucher, Get A Making Coupon FREE.
Hey makers, do you like presents? Of course you do.
Well, Uncle Ponoko has something for you this year, Ponoko Gift Vouchers with a bit of a bonus …
If you know anyone who loves to make stuff, then you know someone who would love a Ponoko Gift Voucher. But it’s not all about them. Perhaps the best part of giving this gift is that you get a little something for yourself ; )
Buy a Gift Voucher by 11:59 pm Thursday December 24th and get a FREE Making Coupon!
• Buy $1,000+ of Gift Vouchers – get a FREE $500 Making Coupon.
• Buy $500 – $999 of Gift Vouchers – get a FREE $225 Making Coupon.
• Buy $250 – $499 of Gift Vouchers – get a FREE $110 Making Coupon.
• Buy $100 – $249 of Gift Vouchers – get a FREE $40 Making Coupon.
• Buy $50 – $99 of Gift Vouchers – get a FREE $20 Making Coupon.
• Buy $25 – $49 of Gift Vouchers – get a FREE $10 Making Coupon.
But Uncle Ponoko, What’s The Difference? I Mean, Isn’t A Voucher And A Coupon The Same Thing?
A *Gift Voucher* is good for any part of a make-it-yourself laser cutting order: the making, the materials and the shipping costs. And they never expire.
But a *Making Coupon* is good for the making costs only (IE – the actual laser cutting). And they expire within 3 months.
And The Finer Details
Both these Gift Vouchers and Making Coupons are valid for Ponoko USA & NZ Free & Prime account orders. But not for 3D printing, PCM, making speed upgrades, Prime subscriptions, Samples or Showroom orders. You can use one Gift Voucher or Making Coupon redemption code per order. There’s no change given if the service cost is less than your voucher value. And they are not redeemable for cash.
Please see our Gift Voucher Guidelines and our Making Coupon Guidelines for all the important fine print.
How Do I Game Ponoko’s Free Offer?
It might make sense for you to buy your Gift Vouchers in separate orders, rather than bundling them all into a single order. Examples …
• If you buy $2,000 of Gift Vouchers in a single order, you will get a free $500 Making Coupon. But if you buy $2,000 of Gift Vouchers in multiple orders (IE – a Gift Voucher order for $1,000 plus another for $1,000), you will get free Making Coupons for $500 AND $500. A total of $1,000 for free, not just $500.
• If you buy $75 of Gift Vouchers in a single order, you will get a free $20 Making Coupon. But if you buy $75 of Gift Vouchers in multiple orders (IE – a Gift Voucher order for $50 and another for $25), you will get free Making Coupons for $20 AND $10. A total of $30 for free, not just $20.
• And if you buy $25,000 of Gift Vouchers in multiple orders, you get the picture – you’ll get $12,500 of Making Vouchers. Etc, etc.
So, feel free to do your last minute shopping here until midnight before Santa squeezes down your chimney.
Ho ho ho …