Monday, May 6 from 6-9pm at PARISOMA
Ponoko is teaching it’s first in-depth design workshop: Adobe Illustrator for Laser Cutting!
When: Monday, May 6th 6-9pm
Where: PARISOMA 169 11th St, San Francisco
We’ll guide you step-by-step to create your own laser cut design. No experience necessary! All you need is a design sketch, a laptop, and Illustrator (free trial available).
What you’ll learn:
• How to go from a sketch to creating a design in Adobe Illustrator
• How to format your design file specifically for laser cutting
• How and where to make your actual laser cut design
What you’ll get:
• 3 hours of instruction including 1.5 hours of individualized assistance
• FREE *laser cutting & shipping* from Ponoko (materials are little bit extra)
• Space is limited to 20 people so everyone get’s the help they need.
• Tickets are $50. Reserve your spot soon!