Ponoko is looking for a kick-ass web designer who’s equal parts UX pro and HTML/CSS wiz.
What this job’s all about:
You’ll collaborate with the marketing team to maintain and update the existing website, working on everything from creative campaigns to a blog design overhaul to developing the Personal Factory App Gateway.
You’ll also work with the development team on big and fantastic new features to create a world class user experience.
Skills we’re looking for:
• 5+ years commercial web app design experience
• Ability to lead and execute the entire design process
• Understanding + solving of complex UX issues
• Excellent CSS/HTML abilities and web standards knowledge
• Can communicate with programmers and non-programmers
• Ability to self prioritise and manage a reasonable workload
• Strong level of attention to detail
• Proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator
Ways to score bonus points:
• Experience designing for complex systems
• Experience working in a distributed team
• Information architecture
• Comfortable jumping into web app source code & directly applying changes
Where we need you:
Strong preference is given to applicants who can work in Wellington, New Zealand. We also have an office in Oakland, California. However, applications are welcome regardless of location.
Why you want this:
• Flexible work hours
• Work on challenging problems
• Work with smart people and a great team
• State of the art computer equipment
• Customers that LOVE our company and what we do
Please send applications / enquiries to:
nahum [dot] wild [at] ponoko [dot] com